Login

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Want a Forum Account? CLICK HERE
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for visiting! To use this site, you must be of the legal age in your state to smoke and possess tobacco products. If you are not of legal age, please do not sign up or post.

We ask is that you refrain from using vulgar language and posting obscene photos and comments. If you do, your account will be banned, it's that simple.

In addition, any talk about illegal drugs such as marijuana is not allowed. If you post photos of yourself or others smoking that junk, or start conversations about it, your information will be turned over to law enforcement and your account will be banned.

If you would like an account, please send me an email to smoke@oldtoby.com. You can also visit http://www.oldtoby.com and click the "Contact Old Toby" tab and fill out the form. Just let me know what user name you would like and I will create your account!

If you notice any posts that are not appropriate or are spam messages, please let me know and I will delete them.

We are happy to have you here and welcome any suggestions you may have. Feel free to email us at smoke@oldtoby.com. See you in the forums!

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]